My name is Philip Gardner, a musician, technician, nature enthusiast, and Christian humanist. I am a sophomore Computer Information Systems major at ASU with aspirations to bring new ideas and enthusiasm into the business world using the skills I gain to serve others. More than anything, I try to always remember that I am special and unique, just like everybody else.

Here on my portfolio, you will see the musings of a whimsical mind as I explore various genres of writing. I designed my portfolio with contrasting earth tones to feel welcoming but aslo to portray a theme of adventure. While this portfolio has certainly been a challenge, it has taught me how to make my writing better through analysis and the use of effective formatting, syntax, and diction. It has cultivated within me filter of rhetorical excellence that elutriates frivolous language and produces powerful appeals to effectively pursuade and inform the reader. I hope you enjoy my Portfolio, as it is an expression of self and an attempt at expertise within my field of study.

Siena, Italy

India Home Banner. MindsAbroad. Web. 5 May 2015

You May be wondering why there is a tatted elephant staring at you on every page. The elephant represents my plans to study abroad in Trichy, India next Spring. I chose to study in India because I want to learn from its booming tech field and experience its rich, unique culture. Travelling invigorates the soul and enlightens the mind. As my man Mahatma Gandhi said:

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Share This:    Delicious Bookmark   Digg Bookmark   Diigo Bookmark   Facebook Bookmark   LinkedIn Bookmark   MySpace Bookmark   StumbleUpon Bookmark   Twitter Bookmark