Within my Introduction to Nursing Research class I was able to create a research proposal. Alongside three other nursing students we conducted our research into a systematic review. We were able to work as a team to research the exercise effects on health conditions of at-risk patients. Each group member studied a different patient population and formed results from their research of that area. The population I focused on was breast cancer patients. All our results were combined to create our systematic review. Our final product was presented at The Society for Collegiate Leadership and Achievement (SCLA) event. Nurses and faculty were able to walk around and ask us questions about our research. Recently we were chosen to present our research at the Novant Nursing Research Symposium in Winston-Salem. This class expanded my knowledge of nursing research. I can confidently say that research is what is driving the healthcare system to improve patient outcomes everyday. For the full file click: Systematic Review