Hello everyone! My name is Alisha Sprinkle and I am a sophomore Computer Science major at Appalachian State University located in beautiful Boone, North Carolina. I am a native of the small town of Danbury, North Carolina and am quite blessed to have grew up there. The values instilled in me during my youth have carried over into my adult life.

I am a member of the freshman Residential Learning Community, Service and Leadership. Deciding to join this organization was one of the best choices I have ever made. I have never been around a group of such diverse individuals, from all walks of life, who value and enjoy serving the community as much as we do. Having participated in local service events such as The Big River Clean Up, Operation Christmas Child, and various food drives, I have gained an even firmer belief in giving back. The Service and Leadership RLC has helped me develop and grow as a person. I hope to continue to do so in the future.

"A pupose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved."

-Kurt Vonnegut

Photo and header are original creations of Alisha Sprinkle

Copyright 2016